10.4 One Bedroom Deluxe | Most Popular

10.4 x 3M*
1 Bed
On Skids
Request an estimate

Deluxe One Bedroom with Kitchen & Bathroom is the ultimate in transportable tiny home design when it comes to practicality. Featuring a double bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, this unit is built for simple small living. This 29.1sqm Unit includes all the bells and whistles as well as an island for sitting and eating. Easily our most Popular Unit.

10 4m 1bed D Ironsand 0002s 0000 Layer 1
10 4m 1bed D Ironsand 0001s 0000 Layer 2
10 4m 1bed D Ironsand 0000s 0000 Layer 3
10 4m 1bed D Ironsand 0002s 0001 Layer 19
10 4m 1bed D Ironsand 0001s 0001 Layer 24
10 4m 1bed D Ironsand 0000s 0001 Layer 29
10 4 1bedrm Deluxe plan
Exterior Interior
Left Front Right
Left Front Right Top
Spec List Gallery Floorplan FAQ's
  • Approximately 29.1 m2 in size
  • Code of Compliance available (optional)
  • Electrical & gas certificates
  • 9x double power points, 1x USB
  • 4x internal lights & 1x external light
  • Full-length curtains covering ranchslider
  • 6x windows, 5 with roller blinds
  • Exterior awning + deck
  • Carpet & vinyl
  • 900 x 900mm shower
  • Toilet with Macerator pump
  • Bathroom vanity & extractor fan
  • Mirror cabinet, towel holder & toilet roll holder
  • 50m waste pipe
  • Rinnai Califont with 2 gas bottles
  • Upgraded Kitchen with breakfast bar & extra storage
  • Oven
  • 4 Burner Electric Hobs
  • Rangehood
  • Splashback
  • 3x bedroom wardrobes
  • Large bathroom with plumbing/wiring for washing machine & storage cabinet
  • Smoke alarm
  • Base = 2x galvanised steel skids
  • 32 Amp power supply (15m ext. lead)
  • Pre-wire for Heat Pump
  • Double glazing
  • Underfloor insulation
  • Underlay
  • Opening Top Windows
  • TV Outlet and Wall Bracket
Do you offer a warranty?

Yes - We have a 5-year workmanship guarantee on all of our new builds. Some of the components come with extended manufacturers warranties which we are happy to discuss.

Can we add components into the unit and change the specs?

You will have the opportunity to tailor the unit to suit, and slight modifications can be made. Pricing varies from unit to unit. We have an optional extra’s price list that will help you tailor your unit.

Do you rent-to-own finance?

HouseMe has partnered with an external, third-party provider who specialises in lending for Transportable Homes. An online application can be completed on our website by clicking here.

  • The applicant must be living in New Zealand and have a full-time job.
  • No equity or property ownership required; however, the applicant must have good credit.
  • The Landowner will be required to sign a one-page document allowing the unit on the property
  • Interest rates are from 8.95%
  • Term length is up to 7 years
  • Maximum lend is $70,000
  • No Deposit options are available

What type of flooring is supplied in the prefab units?

There is commercial grade carpet in the prefab units, and in the wet areas (kitchen and bathroom) industrial strength vinyl floor covering. If you want to make changes please let us know and we can discuss the options available. There is the option to have vinyl throughout.

Are there colour options and interior styles to choose from?

As a part of the purchasing process, you will choose your exterior paint and joinery colour combination, benchtop, vinyl and carpet style.

Request an Estimate

Get your estimate, here you can choose to add optional extras as well as get indicative freight costs to your site.

Request an Estimate

Start Your HouseMe Journey Here

Talk to one of our friendly team, book a callback, or download our brochure, we look forward to hearing from you!